Thursday, July 29, 2010

Willie Nelson and Levon Helm Live @ Radio City Music Hall 7-28-10, Pic's and Videos!

So the musical week of greatness keeps on strolling with a pair of American Heroes playing Radio City Music Hall last night.  Willie Nelson and The Levon Helm Band were fantastic live, both offering different takes on very American music...it is the word I keep coming back to with these two; American.  Well, that and BOOSH!

Below are some pics along with some sneaky video and coming soon will be a review of the night...The vid's aren't perfect visually, but sound wise they certainly are worth the watch.

(Click to expand the pics for greater detail.  I also have a few more Willie Videos I will post soon)


Levon's Opener "The Shape I'm In":

 

Willie came out to Sing play acoustic guitar on "The Weight":
 
  
Willie Nelson Family Set:


Willie Nelson playing "Beer for My Horses":


 
 


That is all for now, but I have at least one more video of Willie's set I will post soon, possibly when the review goes up...Keep on Keepin On!

3 comments:

  1. do you have his last song of the nite.mkenny5509@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in the first row , he gave me his guitar pick and shook my hand . i would love the video, and would pay if you have,mkenny5509@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. karen radio host fired

    ReplyDelete