Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Glide Review - The Megaphonic Thrift - Live

Got a new review on Glide.

Read it right c'here!

It is The Megaphonic Thrift Live in NYC.



My new flavor of the month, The Megaphonic Thrift were flat out awesome.  There isn't much more to expand on there...If you are a fan of any noise rock band (Dino Jr., Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine etc.) check them out immediately.  I have all ready reviewed their EP here and posted pictures and video of this newest show here.  It is official I dig them...hard.

Just found this great blog post with a recording of their live set at Habana Calle 6 at SXSW over on Ryspace.com check it out for a full set feel.

Look for more coverage, maybe an interview or two coming up, and grab their stuff and see them...and if you can fly me out to Norway to cover them in their home land...don't be shy....Here are a couple of recent vid's (oops is that first one mine?!?!):


No comments:

Post a Comment